Linkedin is the most useful social media site for creating a professional Linkedin account. Linked has been used and is being used by millions of people around the globe for professional purposes. This is a social media platform that is entirely professional. So when using this platform you id need to Show professionalism. One that will inspire others to hire you or prompt them to talk to you. You can also set up your other social media like Facebook account, Instagram, LinkedIn account, Reddit account, Twitter account and set up your YouTube channel.
This is definitely the platform if you’re seeking to make some professional connections. It has about 400 million users.
So here is the guide on how to make a professional profile that will leave an unforgettable impression on Visitors of your LinkedIn Profile.
How to create a Linkedin account
- Go to linkedin.com
- LinkedIn site page will appear.
- Click on join now. You will see a form.
- Add your email and password in fields. Add authentic email which is in your daily use because it will be used for verification.
- Now click on agree and join now (You can also start to join with your Facebook account).
- Then you are asked to provide your first and last name click on continue and enter your real name.
Make a Professional Linkedin account
- The first to creating professional id is to complete your profile.
- First of all, select your location.
- Then LinkedIn asks about the organization or job title. Enter this information if your student then clicks on a student and continue.
- If you are a student you are asked to fill your educational data e.g. which university you are studying etc. But as we are making a professional id, we will go with the first option.
- The next step is to verify your Gmail. Enter the code that is sent to your Gmail account. Enter the code and click on agree and continue.
- Then you are asked to add connections to your account. As it is a social networking site, so making connections with people is related to you or your business. If you don’t want to add connections to your id right now then you can also skip it.
- Now comes the important part. Now you will add your photo. It is recommended to add your original photo as it will be the most professional way.
- After adding a photo, you are asked to set an alert of the job for your type in title and city you want a job in. Add that information.
- Then enter the country and phone number. If you don’t want to add a phone number it is okay. But it is advised to enter your phone number as you are making id on a professional platform.
- After this basic set up, now you need to fill information about yourself. Click on the “me” in the menu. You will your profile form.
- Now add the profile section. You can choose any detail you want to add from this section. You can go to about option from the list to add a short impactful summary about you. This will be the same as your CV.
- There are options to add your background, your skills, accomplishment, additional information. You need to fill all of this information for a complete professional id.
Now you are able to make a Professional Linkedin account and setup Profile. That well is I caching for your profile visitor. So share this post with your friends and teach them if you link it.